Crowberry Consulting Ltd is interested to work on the new Energy calls within the Horizon 2020 programme. We have identified under Secure, clean and efficient energy the following calls:
• EE-02-2017 - Improving the performance of inefficient district heating networks (CSA).
• EE-06-2017 - Engaging private consumers towards sustainable energy (CSA).
• EE-09-2017 - Engaging and activating public authorities (CSA).
• EE-11-2017 - Overcoming market barriers and promoting deep renovation of buildings (CSA)
• EE-14-2017 - Construction skills (CSA)
• EE-15-2017 - Increasing capacities for actual implementation of EU product efficiency legislation (CSA)
• EE-16-2017 - Effective implementation of EU product efficiency legislation (CSA)
• EE-18-2017 - Energy efficiency of industrial parks through energy cooperation and mutualised energy services (CSA)
• EE-19-2017 - Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions for energy efficiency (PPI)
• EE-23-2017 - Innovative financing schemes (CSA)
• EE-24-2017 - Making the energy efficiency market investible (CSA)
• EE-22-2017 - Project Development Assistance (CSA)
If your organisation is interested in working with us, please do get in touch!